With the customer's needs, the coating thickness gauge has evolved into a diversified one. It is important to choose a good instrument in the market today. It is related to your future use.
Why is the coating thickness gauge sometimes inaccurate?
This is a more general question. Because it is a variety of reasons for the inaccuracy of the instrument.
(1) Interference from strong magnetic fields. If it is very close to the electromagnetic field, there may be a crash.
(2) Human factors. This often happens to new users. The coating thickness gauge can be measured to the micron level because it can take small changes in the magnetic flux and convert it into a digital signal. If the user is unfamiliar with the instrument during the measurement of the instrument, the probe may be deviated from the body to be measured to cause a change in the magnetic flux to cause an erroneous measurement. Therefore, it is recommended that the user first grasp the measurement method when using the instrument for the first time.
(3) The influence of attached substances. The instrument is sensitive to adhering substances that impede the probe from coming into close contact with the surface of the overlay. It is therefore necessary to remove the adhering material to ensure that the probe is in direct contact with the surface of the cover. The surface of the substrate selected during system correction must also be bare and smooth.
(4) The instrument has failed. At this point, you can communicate with the technician or return to the factory for repair.
How is the coating thickness gauge systematically calibrated?
The method and type of calibration is a problem that new users often encounter. System calibration, zero calibration, and two-point calibration have all been written in the manual. Users only need to read it carefully. It should be noted that it is best to measure several times when calibrating the iron base to prevent erroneous operation; the sample of the system calibration should be in the order of small to large. If individual standard pieces are missing, you can find samples with similar values instead.
5. Sometimes the cause of interference is the non-destructive testing resource network.
After the power is turned on, the measurement status arrow on the instrument screen cannot be measured again. The vibration meter indicates that the instrument is disturbed. There are two main reasons:
(1) The probe is too close to the iron base at startup because of the influence of the iron-based magnetic field.
(2) The probe is not inserted or the probe wire is damaged.
If you want to know more information, you can contact us.http://www.measung.com/