An oscilloscope is a widely used electronic measuring instrument. It can transform the invisible electrical signals into visible images, so that people can study the changes of various electrical phenomena. The oscilloscope uses a narrow, high-speed electron beam that strikes the phosphor-coated screen to create a small spot. Under the action of the signal under test, the electron beam is like the tip of a pen, which can plot the instantaneous value of the measured signal on the screen. The oscilloscope can be used to observe waveforms of various signal amplitudes over time, and can also be used to test various types of power, such as voltage, current, frequency, phase difference, amplitude, and so on.
First, the role of oscilloscope
1, can measure the voltage amplitude of DC signal, AC signal
2. The period of the AC signal can be measured and the frequency of the AC signal can be converted.
3. The waveform of the AC signal can be displayed.
4. Signal measurement can be performed separately with two channels.
5. The waveforms of the two signals can be displayed simultaneously on the screen, that is, the dual trace measurement function. This action measures the phase difference between the two signals and the difference in shape between the waveforms.
Second, the role of the oscilloscope panel knob
1. Scan the speed knob to change the speed at which the oscilloscope scan line moves from left to right.
2. The voltage selection knob can change the input voltage to make the deflection of the scan line in the Y-axis direction of the oscilloscope screen.
3. Adjust the knob and the left and right adjustment knobs to change the position of the scan line in the up, down, left and right directions of the screen.
4. The state in which the voltage standard knob reaches the maximum value in the clockwise direction is the standard state. Other locations are non-standard.
5. The state in which the scanning speed standard knob reaches the maximum value in the clockwise direction is the standard state. Other locations are non-standard.
6. For the synchronization knob, it can stabilize the waveform of the oscilloscope.
7. The function selection button is CH1 channel selection, CH2 channel selection, and dual trace action selection.
8. The function selection button is CH1 signal synchronization and CH2 signal synchronization.
9. Select the switch for the measurement function, which can make the measurement position with AC DC, DC AC, and ground GHD. When in DC DC state, both DC and AC signals can be measured. When in AC AC state, the oscilloscope measures a capacitor on the internal string of the interface. At this time, the DC component of the signal is blocked by the capacitor, and the AC component can be measured by the capacitor.
When in the grounded state, the oscilloscope's measurement interface is shorted to ground inside the oscilloscope, and the external signal cannot enter the oscilloscope.
10. For the brightness adjustment knob, you can adjust the brightness of the image.
11. The focus adjustment knob can make the image fine.
Want to know more content click this link